Association of Landscape Architecture – Poland (SAK) was established in November 2004. SAK members are landscape architecture designers and green area constructors.
Mission of the Association of Landscape Architecture – Poland
The Association’s mission is to protect and support the professional interests of landscape architects. Our initiatives focus on three main goals:
- raising standards of landscape architecture both design or construction,
- education of landscape architects and other participants of the investment process,
- promotion of the landscape architect profession and opportunities for cooperation in interdisciplinary teams.
Goals of the Association of Landscape Architecture – Poland:
SAK works to protect and promote the interests of professional landscape architects. Our goals are:
- popularization the profession of the landscape architect and introducing legal regulations by establishing a chamber of landscape architecture
- promotion of good project implementations and recommendable landscape contractors
- promoting standards of landscape architecture design and landscape construction
- actions to improve quality of the landscape, including the promotion of landscape architecture designs,
- initiating cooperation between professional and academic environments.
Association of Landscape Architecture – Poland is the sole Polish organization associated in European Landscape Contractors Association (ELCA) and IFLA EUROPE – the European Region of International Federation of Landscape Architects.
Members of the Association of Landscape Architecture are natural persons, involved in landscape architecture industry:
– designers and documentation authors
– contractors of green areas
– scientists and teachers
– officials and administrative staff